Hertfordshire Education Psychology Service:
The Education Psychologists who work closely with The Collett School 2020-2022 are:
- Mrs Jo Summers
- Mrs Natalie Carpenter
The Hertfordshire EP service:
- Gives training to staff at educational settings, giving them the confidence to support their pupils.
- Works together with schools in order to plan how to support a pupil's issues when current interventions aren’t working.
- Gives advice about Education, Health and Care assessments.
- Works closely with schools and other settings to support them with critical incidents such as serious injury or the death of a pupil or member of staff.
- Works to improve whole school systems and approaches to helping pupils with certain needs.
Hertfordshire EP service Contactline:
Contactline: 01992 588 574 : Wednesdays, 2pm - 4.30pm
This is available just for parents who want to speak to an educational psychologist.