Expressive Arts is a discipline of helping and healing that uses the arts as its basis for discovery and change. All five disciplines of the arts: visual, dance/movement, music, drama/theatre, and writing/poetry can give a richer vocabulary to work, play and grow a life you love living.
Health benefits of Expressive Arts for wellness
- Creating art lowers stress.
- Creating art helps us focus.
- Discover a sense of happiness.
- Boosts Immune system.
- Nurtures Emotional Growth.
- Social and Emotional Benefits
A full program of of expressive arts is embedded in the curriculum here at the Collett.